February 20, 2012

Sushi frenzy in Vancouver

My brother had warned me - "you will love Vancouver's all-you-can-eat sushi deals". He was right. Well I did not exactly go for the all-you-can-eat specials, as I can only eat so much and I know this kind of deal never really works for me. So I would just order a la carte, but I did manage to eat raw fish every single day of our stay in Vancouver. Even our Valentine's day dinner ended up as a delivery sushi meal eaten watching TV in our hotel room. Way more romantic than any fancy restaurant, isn't it?

Special mention to Kingyo on Denman Street, which offers delectable lunch sets in an elegant dark-wooden Japanese interior. I had the assorted sashimi, salmon flake and ikura bowl (second picture below) and it tasted just as fresh and delicious as it looked pretty.








No comments:

Post a Comment